[EP-tech] help on moving archive: error 401

Hello,
I've an eprints 3 installation with two instances that we can call:

- ARCHIVE

- THESIS

A group of users put their papers in THESIS archive during the year, the access to papers is restricted, now, after a validation process I have to move all the papers stored the THESIS repository to the ARCHIVE repository.

So, I export an XML file from THESIS:

./export THESIS eprint XML >THESIS.xml

Then I enable the main repo ARCHIVE to web imports:
$c->{enable_web_imports}=1;

Then I try to import THESIS:
./import ARCHIVE --enable-web-imports eprint XML THESIS.xml

but I receive an error like this:

401 Unauthorized
document.8 failed to create subdataobj on document.files at /usr/share/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/DataSet.pm line 1012
eprint.8 failed to create subdataobj on eprint.documents at /usr/share/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/DataSet.pm line 1012

I suppose that's because files are not web accessible.

How to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Alfredo