[EP-tech] File download restrictions not working after upgrade

Hi Edward,

This will be an issue due to you using Apache 2.4 rather than Apachee
2.2 or earlier.  To resolve this you need to is find the line that sets
the variable $ip in security.pl and change it to:

my $version = Apache2::ServerUtil::get_server_version();
$version =~ /^Apache\/([0-9]+\.[0-9]+)/;
my $ip = $1 >= 2.4 ? $r->useragent_ip : $r->connection()->remote_ip();

If you do not use whitelisting of IP addresses, (e.g. if you can access
files when you are on site but you want to restrict access to people
offsite) then it is probably better to just comment out the line that
that set $ip altogether.

Regards

David Newman