Re: [EP-tech] request copy error message

Hi John,

Thanks for looking at this - those files are in the 'wrong' place as I was trying to copy existing files out from the perl_lib directory and into /lib to create a new 'request data' plugin (because I didn't to interfere with existing stuff that works in our Publications repo).

However I've changed tack after your comments!

I've just renamed existing files and kept them in the same structure

e.g.

/perl_lib/Eprints/Plugin/Screen/Public/RequestCopy.pm >> RequestData.pm

/cgi/request_doc >> request_data

And then the recollect_summary_page code xml is the same

This seems to work.  At least I can get to my RequestData screen now with all the relevant parameters and it puts the request into the request table in the db.

I'm now getting an error ' this system is currently unable to send email' but I guess this is now a different problem!

Cheers
Mick

--
Mick Eadie