[EP-tech] Notification of embargo release?

Just add code similar to this (this is inside a plugin, you've to change
a little for a cgi):

    my $content = $self->{session}->html_phrase(
       "mail_body", # this is a xml phrase in the phrases folders. It
acts like a template, with pins inside, replaced with parameters below:
       title => $title,
       today => $today,
       eprintid =>  $self->{session}->make_text(
          $eprintid
          ) ,
       date_embargo => $date_embargo,
       creators => $eprint->render_value("creators"),
       year => $year,
       reason => $self->{session}->make_text(
          $self->{session}->param( "reason" ) ),
       edit_link => $edit_link );

         my @contact_mails;
         push @contact_mails, $eprint->get_value("contact_email");
         push @contact_mails, @{$eprint->get_value("creators_id")};
         my $supervisors =  $eprint->get_value("supervisors"); # example
with a custom NameField
         foreach my $supervisor (@{$supervisors}) {
          push @contact_mails, $supervisor->{email};
         }
         $self->{session}->get_repository->log(join(',',
@contact_mails)); # log sent mails
         foreach  my $contact_mail (@contact_mails) {
$self->{session}->get_repository->log($contact_mail); # log every sent mail
         my $rc = EPrints::Email::send_mail(
                 session => $session,
                 langid => $session->get_langid,
                 to_email => $contact_mail,
                 subject => $session->phrase( "mail_tdd_approved_subject" ),
                 message => $content,
                 sig => $session->html_phrase( "mail_sig" )
         );
         }

Il 16/05/2016 18:15, Tomasz Neugebauer ha scritto:

> Hi Nick,
>
> Did you get the user email notification of embargo release working?
>
> I?m asking because I may also need to get this working on our repository.
>
> Tomasz

Yuri Carrer

  CAB - Centro di Ateneo per le Biblioteche, Universit? di Padova
  Tel: 049/827 3615 - Via Anghinoni, 3 - Padova