[EP-tech] Ordering search results by whatever. (Need to add metadata field to eprints dataset?)

  • To: Eprints Technical <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [EP-tech] Ordering search results by whatever. (Need to add metadata field to eprints dataset?)
  • From: David Kane <DKANE@wit.ie>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:29:58 +0000

Dear All,

I was wondering if it was possible to order by year of pub. In the repository (that’s ‘date_year’ in the eprints table), rather than the year of deposit (‘datestamp_year’) as it does in my installation (3.3.15)

Thanks in adavance,

David.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

This email is subject to the following disclaimer(s) available at WIT Disclaimer.
Tá an ríomhphost seo faoi réir an tséanta/na séanta seo leanas atá le fáil ag WIT Séanadh.

Waterford Institute of Technology