From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alan.Stiles
Sent: May-20-15 7:24 AM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Notification of embargo release?

Hi Nick,
The routine that removes the embargo is ?./eprints3 /bin/lift_embargos  - usually configured in the crontab to run.  It doesn?t have a facility to email you built in, but if you set the verbose flag it will output a line to say it is removing the embargo from item XXXXXX, which crontab may then email to your eprints user on your server ? how you then get that email though?

Alan