Re: [EP-tech] Wiki file upload problem

Hey all again!

Does anybody know who I should contact in order to get this server configuration issue fixed?

Thanks again,

George

On 06/06/2016 04:57 μμ, George Mamalakis wrote:
Hey all!

As Adam mentioned in his previous email, we're trying to upload a Bazaar package for multilingual-fields support. I'm trying to update the Wiki with the appropriate info, but I fail to upload an image, getting the error:

Could not create directory "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/0/0d".

Is there a workaround in this?

Thanks all in advance,

George.

--