Re: [EP-tech] Ignores "The" when sorting

Off the top of my head, a couple of options:

·         An automatic field to use as an ordervalue -- https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Training_Video:Automatic_Fields

·         A custom render function on the browse list -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_u7_MCnhI&feature=youtu.be&t=15m59s

The custom render function could simply reorder the list of items then pass it through to the default render function, but you’ll have to experiment for that.  The first option is simpler, the second option more interesting J

Adam Field
SHERPA services analyst developer