From: <eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Laurent Cloarec <Laurent.Cloarec@ut-capitole.fr>

Date: Friday, 27 May 2016 17:43
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Fwd: User privileges

Hi again,

Self answer : the required privilege value is "eprint/archive/move_buffer:owner" !

Nevertheless, I keep on asking for an *exhaustive* list of roles and privileges,

as the one mentioned in http://wiki.eprints.org/w/User_roles.pl page refers to

the 3.1.3 version, and I'm using the 3.3.12/15 ones !...

Cheers

--

Laurent Cloarec

Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire

Université Toulouse 1 Capitole

France