From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Jeff Stone
Sent: 29 June 2016 10:44
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Google Scholar

Hello All,

I have taken over our eprints server, and after reading the documentation I can see that there used to be a Google Scholar plugin, but after version 3.3 that wasn't needed.  Now for some reason our records are not being shown on scholar.  I have registered with them but still nothing.  Is there something I'm missing ?

Thanks in advance

Jeff