[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Google Scholar
- Subject: [EP-tech] Google Scholar
- From: alan.stiles at open.ac.uk (Alan.Stiles)
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 10:27:26 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|ad167cee3e06220c2d1769e099240afas5SAjV14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAECvK10O7=3azcXb-LZbyK33Av=g986zRywymeaZRFCLKOka5w@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAECvK10O7=3azcXb-LZbyK33Av=g986zRywymeaZRFCLKOka5w@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|ad167cee3e06220c2d1769e099240afas5SAjV14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAECvK10O7=3azcXb-LZbyK33Av=g986zRywymeaZRFCLKOka5w@mail.gmail.com>
With a quick glance, the only thing I can see that *might* be an issue is that your robots.txt file is advertising a sitemap.xml file that doesn?t exist. Otherwise, your eprints appear to have the relevant meta tags for scholar to pick up.
From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Jeff Stone
Sent: 29 June 2016 10:44
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Google Scholar
I have taken over our eprints server, and after reading the documentation I can see that there used to be a Google Scholar plugin, but after version 3.3 that wasn't needed. Now for some reason our records are not being shown on scholar. I have registered with them but still nothing. Is there something I'm missing ?
Thanks in advance
-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...