[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Google Scholar Help
- Subject: [EP-tech] Google Scholar Help
- From: stonej at hope.ac.uk (Jeff Stone)
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 10:54:32 +0100
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|98b66b76b8c6124f350026846f4a196bs6PAhD14eprintsfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <CAECvK10rAiakfvuy-+-OEiujA6=siCfQQ=TkZzZDr3_LUX2PaQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <EMEW3|4a116b0b9c83286afdf3d2bad56d7ad5s6P9wi14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|CAECvK10rAiakfvuy-+-OEiujA6=siCfQQ=TkZzZDr3_LUX2PaQ@mail.gmail.com> <EMEW3|98b66b76b8c6124f350026846f4a196bs6PAhD14eprintsfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Yes, I have submitted a request to add the site, and also submitted a help
query which they responded with a FAQ - i have followed all the
instructions but still nothing.
On 26 July 2016 at 10:42, Yuri <yurj at alfa.it> wrote:
> did you ask to google scholar?
> Il 26/07/2016 10:58, Jeff Stone ha scritto:
> > Hello All,
> > Still seem to be having serious problems with this, after advice from
> > this group I did fix the sitemap.xml file and have re-registered our
> > site with Scholar, nothing happened, I then added the site to the
> > google webmasters search dashboard, and the site is now being indexed
> > - although at the current rate it will take over 10 years to index the
> > pages.
> > I have added the site to OpenDOAR and the OpenArchives site but we are
> > still only having intermittent records showing on Google Scholar.
> > I have taken over our eprints site and am new to this, according to
> > all the documentation it should happen automatically and we don't have
> > to do anything but I'm now at a loss as to try and explain to senior
> > people as to why the publications are not showing on Scholar when they
> > should be...
> > Any help would be appreciated
> > Thanks
> > Jeff
> > -
> > *** Options:
> > *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> > *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> > *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/
Jeff Stone BSc MCSE MCP CNA
Senior Network Engineer
Liverpool Hope University
T: 0151 291 3753
F: 0151 291 3757
E: STONEJ at HOPE.AC.UK
5th in UK]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...