[EP-tech] Show full dates in latest script, going back six months

Hi folks,

I've got a client who wants the Latest Additions page to show what's
been added AND modified, with the full date, for the last 6 months. I've
asked for help here before and had a stab at it, based on the kind help
offered, but I've been unable to get it all working.

I have the last 6 months part working, but everything else I'm unable to
puzzle out.  I'm just not a programmer and am having trouble getting the
latest.pl script to do what I want.

My client really wants this functionality though and is willing to pay
someone to do it.  Is there anyone who would be interested?

Please let me know thanks,
Mike.