[EP-tech] Input fields with Generic Reporting Framework plugin

Hi there,

Just wondering if anybody has any experience using input fields with the Generic Reporting Framework plugin. I've reviewed the sample reports that come with the plugin and notice that the data is hard-coded into a file (e.g. http://bazaar.eprints.org/391/1/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Report/Example/Articles.pm).

Is it possible to have a basic HTML form and use input from that form to create a report on the fly? So for example, rather than hard-coding in "articles", could I have a drop-down menu and then, based on what a user selects, the filter is automatically updated with a different type? Or do I need to setup individual reports for each type?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Andrew

--