[EP-tech] How to find out, which ist the current URL of a page?

Again,

how to find out, which ist the current URL of a page?

We found out, that perl_lib/EPrints/Script.pm supports current_user and
current_lang, but why there is no current_url?

Line 86:
$state->{current_user} = $state->{session}->current_user;
$state->{current_lang} = [$state->{session}->get_langid, "STRING" ];
$state->{current_url} = [$state->{session}->current_url, "STRING" ];

Works fine within a templates <epc...>-statement!

Are there alternatives?
Cheers
 Jens

--