[EP-tech] Render field in Citation different ways.

All,

Is there a way in a citation for an EPrint to render a field in different ways such as using the render function for the field by default and a way to define an alternate render?

For example.

If I had a DOI stored in the id_number field as such “doi:10.XXXX/abcdef” and default render turns this into ‘<a href="" href="http://dx.doi.org/10.XXXX/abcdef">http://dx.doi.org/10.XXXX/abcdef>10.XXXX/abcdef</a>’, but I also want it to have a 2nd render that turns the same data in the id_number field into ’10.XXXX/abcdef’ only, how could I accomplish this?

Thoughts or did I miss something somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

-Brian.

Brian D. Gregg

Solutions Architect

University of Pittsburgh | University Library System

Address: 7500 Thomas Blvd.  Room 129 Pittsburgh, PA 15208

Tel: (412) 648-3264 | Email: bdgregg@pitt.edu | Fax: (412) 648-3585

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6541-4544