[EP-tech] Re: Question about full text search (Documents in Advanced Search page)

Hi John,

Thanks very much for your response.  Please find my answers below:

1)  Indexer is running and confirmed to be working.  The documents that
don't show up are some of the oldest and are available through other
links.  Newly deposited items also show up in the Views.

2)  I have tried pdftotext on the system and had no issues with
converting it.  I also was able to find the search term within the
document easily.

3)  I run a cronjob that updates the DB and switches everything to be
visible, every 15 minutes.  My client does not want anything to be
hidden, especially previous versions of eprints, so this was the easiest
way to achieve that, for me.  Also, the eprints in question do show up
in the Views, which shows they're set to visible.

So if you have any other ideas, I'd really appreciate it.  I'm at a loss
here.

Thanks,
Mike.