Re: [EP-tech] problem migrating documents

Moin Holger,

> in the xml of 15530 i cannot find a files tag with a file entry.
thus eprints has no link to the connected file :(

I have no idea, how you migrated your data, but obviously not by exporting ...

You can overwrite _any_ value of the entries by import ... but you only should do that, when you know the correct one :)

In my similar cases these values were initialized correctly by an appropriate import (--enable-file-imports)!
I exported the current content (without files!), moved it with the file storage to the new location (if otherwise no access possible during import) and adapted/updated the file specifications in the export and imported all smoothly.

Good luck
Thomas