[EP-tech] Document is viewable by anyone even when it is set to restricted

Hi,

Does anyone have a problem with access-control? The document is
viewable by anyone even when it is set to restrict.

The problem is started after I migrated to a newer Ubuntu 14.04 and
Apache 2.4. The eprints is also upgraded to 3.3.15 (previously
3.3.12).

I have search through the mailing list archive, but still no luck. I'm
also found this [1] on Github. Already tried to patch, but it seems
it's for older version than 3.3.15.

Any hints appreciated.

Thank you
Budiwijaya