[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: EPrints MySQL Error
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: EPrints MySQL Error
- From: anbeeken at lincoln.ac.uk (Andrew Beeken)
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 00:06:38 +0000
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|112c2b8ac787c24d80d7fb4af41bda6cs03JID14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|dfde3e70.00001e74.0000000e@BIBLIO-GRWHIT>
- References: <dfde3e70.00001e74.0000000e@BIBLIO-GRWHIT>, <EMEW3|112c2b8ac787c24d80d7fb4af41bda6cs03JID14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|dfde3e70.00001e74.0000000e@BIBLIO-GRWHIT>
This has happened to us before when we've run out of drive space. Could be that?
On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 11:25 AM -0800, "Greg Whitney" <greg.whitney at polymtl.ca<mailto:greg.whitney at polymtl.ca>> wrote:
Happy New Year to everyone!!
We have EPrints 3.3.13 and it is been acting up since December, crashing a couple times a day.
The latest error is the following:
EPrints System Error
Error connecting to database: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Any ideas that I can give our sysadmin on what to check + fix?? *&%$!!
Polytechnique Montreal Library
The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.
The information in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and remove it from your system. Do not disclose the contents to another person or take copies.
Email is not secure and may contain viruses. The University of Lincoln makes every effort to ensure email is sent without viruses, but cannot guarantee this and recommends recipients take appropriate precautions.
The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://lincoln.ac.uk/legal.