Re: [EP-tech] making a document upload not appear in summary page

Thank you very much for all the replies and tips.

I’ve implemented the relatively straightforward approach suggested by Adam and Lizz.  It’s not ideal though for the reasons suggested by John – so we’ll probably need to think about something more robust to completely hide these docs.

It would be interesting to know if other sites are storing evidence of acceptance in a similar way and therefore have a similar requirement.  Maybe a question for the upcoming User Group!

Cheers

Mick

--

Mick Eadie