[EP-tech] Atom.xsl Patch Submission

Hello everyone,

I have found the reason why the category id and subjects are not recognized
when depositing files in E-Prints using the Atom Publishing Protocol. The
XSLT stylesheet 'Atom.xsl' [0]  in the Import directory does not handle
those elements when converting Atom to EPrints XML.

Please find attached a version of the file which handles the dcterms:type
and dcterms:subject terms and translates them into E-Prints XML. The
dcterms vocabulry seems to be widely used in SWORD protocol implementations
(i.e. [1]).

Additionally, I corrected a line in the stylesheet which transforms a
submitted eprints status. The line checked for the status being equal to '
http://yomiko.ecs.soton.ac.uk:8080/data/eprint/status/'. It seems to me
that this is a concrete EPrints instance, so the line would not work for
any other EPrints instance. I changed the line to:
'contains(@scheme,'/eprint/status')'. This should work for all EPrints
instances, including my test server.

Please let me know if you will be including my patch into the repository.

Thank you,

Sebastian

[0] perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Import/XSLT/Atom.xsl
[1] http://guides.dataverse.org/en/latest/api/sword.html

*Semiodesk GmbH | *Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 6 Geb. 15k, 86159 Augsburg,
Germany | Phone: +49 821 8854401 | Fax: +49 821 8854410 | www.semiodesk.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Semiodesk GmbH is
not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.