From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] on behalf of Annette Moore [a.moore@sussex.ac.uk]
Sent: 01 March 2016 12:20
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Testing REF CC with new Dates plugin version 1.0.5

We are currently testing the REF CC (version 1.0.5) and Dates plugin (version 1.0.5) on our test ePrints server however, it seems like REF CC is taking the Published  date type rather than the Published Online as the ‘Date of first online publication’  - if both dates are present in the record.  It only seems to use the Published Online date if that is there is not Published date.  I am fairly new to ePrints so would welcome any comments on this.  Is there further configuration required so that REF CC uses the value in the date type ‘Published Online’ as a default?

We recently updated the REF CC plugin to version 1.0.5 but not sure exactly what changes to expect with this update.  Any pointers on this?

Best wishes,

Annette

Annette Moore
Technical Services Librarian