[EP-tech] Set category on deposited files using Atom XML

Hello everyone,

I am working on behalf of the University of the Arts, London on the
Artivity project [0] . We are curently trying to implement a feature which
allows our users to easily deposit image files and corresponding Artivity
data sets to EPrints repositories. I managed to implement a basic deposit
using Atom XML Multipart [2] to the EPrints API endpoint '/id/contents' as
described here [1].

Since I am not very savy with Perl, I did not implement a own import
plugin, but instead I am trying to use the existing AtomMultipart importer
to send a Atom entry for metadata + file to the repository. This basically
works, however, the category id I have set in the Atom entry does not seem
to be recognized. Is this not supported by the importer or am I doing
something wrong here? Here's my Atom XML entry that is being posted to
/id/contents:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<entry xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom";>
<title>Test</title>
        <summary>Some test content.</summary>
<updated>2016-08-29T10:03:41.5496529Z</updated>
<author>
<name>Artivity User</name>
<email>test at localhost</email>
</author>
<category scheme="http://artivity.localhost:8080/data/eprint/type";
term="artefact" label="Artefact" />
</entry>

I am running EPrints 3.3.15 on a Ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine for testing.
Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you,

~Sebastian

[0] http://artivity.io
[1] https://wiki.eprints.org/w/SWORD_2.0
[2] http://swordapp.github.io/SWORDv2-Profile/SWORD004.html

*Semiodesk GmbH | *Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 6 Geb. 15k, 86159 Augsburg,
Germany | Phone: +49 821 8854401 | Fax: +49 821 8854410 | www.semiodesk.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Semiodesk GmbH is
not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.