[EP-tech] Review Filters

Sorry : find out the right answer here :
http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/21530.html

? the filters shown are based on the columns currently displayed in the review
screen ?

So, if one wants more filters, he must display more field columns !!!

Best regards

Le 20/04/2016 11:20, Laurent Cloarec a ?crit :