From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk>> on behalf of Laurent Cloarec <Laurent.Cloarec at ut-capitole.fr<mailto:Laurent.Cloarec at ut-capitole.fr>>
Date: Wednesday, 20 April 2016 10:20
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Review Filters

Hi there,

More or less same topic : I've just discovered that, with the same user "User
Type" (Repository Administrator), some colleagues may use more field filters to
edit buffered items (see screen capture), and, of course, watching the
/eprints3/perl lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Review.pm, I wasn't able to figure out
where those privileges may be defined !

So need some help from the great experts of EPrints software !!!

Thank you in advance for any explanation

Best regards,
--
Laurent Cloarec - ing?nieur d'?tudes
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Num?rique Documentaire