[EP-tech] Re: problem with multiple archives from

Hi,

we still have problems running our archives with https.

Maybe we now have a more detailed understanding of the problem. I will try to describe the situation below.

As long as no user is logged in at a https enabled archive, everything is ok.

It is only possible to log on  to the first https archive ({host} = 'eprints.localhost';) but not to the second https archive ({host} = 'eprints.dbis.localhost'; ).

In the latter case we get an authentication error (user not known).

If someone is logged onto the first https archive, for all other archives the links become wrong.

In this case the links will be set to the host of the first https archive, with the exception of the “create account” button.

If the user is logged out, links are generated correctly.

We assume that this is a problem with the virtual host configuration of the apache.

Maybe we also need a virtual host for each https enabled archive instead of a general virtual host definition with locations?

Do you have any other hints?

Sebastian