[EP-tech] Re: User Login failure after upgrading from Eprints 3.3.3 to 3.3.14

I have run the ./bin/epadmin create_user repositoryname and the system is
giving a "Can't call method "update_triggers" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/DataObj/User.pm line 302,
<STDIN> line 4."   How do i address this

 I have googled for threads related to "Can't call method "update_triggers"
 and the one that i found on Eprints from  this  link
http://forum.lissyara.su/viewtopic.php?t=39153  was solved by playing
around with rights. My problem is i don't know which rights to play around
with, if the error i am getting is related to rights.

Websites: www.researchdatabase.ac.zw

Cell: 0773578278; 08644053434

 <http://www.zirs.ac.zw>