[EP-tech] ePrints installations

Hi There,

I am installing ePrints on Ubuntu 14.04 and following the guide made
available with the relevant patches (Step 1 only) at
http://wiki.unimas.my/unimaswiki//bin/view/HOW-TO,+Tutorial+&+User+Manual/HOW-TO+:+Install+Eprints+v3.3.12++on+Ubuntu+14.04+With+LDAP+Authentication

It would appear I have followed the guide to a fine detail and the hosts
file is modified in line with step 4. In theory I should now have a working
installation of eprints in /usr/share/eprints3/

However when I visit the hostname we have set up it is showing the default
apache 'It works' page i.e. /var/www/html/index.html

Can you please advise why this might be the case?

--
Colin