[EP-tech] Re: Permission denied error installing plugin

Hi George,

I think my setup is just as yours.

My eprints home directory and all subdirectories and their files have UID=eprints and GID=eprints (www-data In your case).

The GID=eprints also has write access to all of the above.

All others only have read access (equivalent to your #chmod -R o-rwx ~eprints)

I achived this with the single command:                 chmod -R g=u /usr/share/eprints/

I think then that we have similar configurations except mine does not seem to be working.

I would be grateful for any additional thoughts/help/ideas.

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Kahena