[EP-tech] Re: "Manage deposits" list not sorting

Oooohhhh, complicated

OK, you'll need to check the user record to see which columns they have turned on, and then order by the first one, as I believe that is the one default ordering applies to.

A better idea, though, would be to figure out what's going on.

Is anyone else on the list experiencing this problem?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services