[EP-tech] Re: Authors' profiles instead of depositors' profiles

Hi Brian,

I agree with you and buy the way very good explanation. I think is it
time to change the (me)eprints-focus from depositors focus to creators
focus. In my opinion, creators are the soul of a repository,
depositors only play a secondary rol.

Nowadays creators' profiles are a necessity (of accountability). If we
have the data source (eprints, irstats, altmetrics, citations), why we
can't explode/mix this in one single tool.

Well I know that it is easy to say in words but it's a call to do
something in that direction.

Regards,

Cristian