[EP-tech] Re: Community Contribution Day

Hi Lizz

	Good question.

	People are encouraged to contribute whatever they can, both in terms of type of contribution and amount of time they can spend.  If you only have a couple of hours, that's still valuable.  Of course, if you have a whole day, except for a couple of hours, that's even better :)

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services