[EP-tech] Mapping to eprints metadata type for publication types -eprint_typename_article

Hi

I have a  script  that is harvesting metadata from different repositories into Eprints. Now some of the harvested records are not finding a match material types. E.g. Theses – Thesis,  Technical report to monographs. I would like to know where the material types for Eprints are defined or where they can be extended.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263782476883

“It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”  Josiah Charles Stamp

UZ at 60: Celebrating our Past, Inspiring the Future.