[EP-tech] Re: Mapping to eprints metadata type for publication types -eprint_typename_article

Hi

You can add your types in /cfg/namedset/eprint (see example: https://github.com/UB-Bern/boris/blob/master/archives/BORIS/cfg/namedsets/eprint)

You then might also want to modify:

- the workflow for a new type to determine what fields are required for the type (cfg/workflows/eprint/default.xml)
- the citation for the new type: (cfg/citations/eprint/default.xml)
- the displayed name for the type (/cfg/lang/en/phrases/your_modified_phrases.xml)
.. and maybe some import and export plugins..

Best regards

Christian

<https://github.com/UB-Bern/boris/blob/master/archives/BORIS/cfg/workflows/eprint/default.xml>