[EP-tech] Autocompletion, external source: ROMEO

Hi everybody,

I'm almost done with my installation/configuration. These are my last
questions, and once I'm through with them I'll finally air my EPrints
installation!! :):)

My library staff asked me to use the ROMEO url lookup (by looking up its
database). So, I tried to follow the specific wiki section of the
autocompletion guide
(http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Autocompletion#external_source), aaaaand...of
course I didn't manage it :(.

I edited my field to call the new lookup function and added the new
lookup function in my config. I don't seem to be getting any errors in
my apache log files, and I can see with tcpdump that whenever the
autocomplete ajax request is triggered, traffic from my machine to port
80 of www.nottingham.ac.uk is generated (which probably implies that my
queries are sent there via some service). Nonetheless, I don't seem to
see any feedback in my field.

More specifically, my cfg/workflows/eprint/default.xml is as follows:

<component type="Field::Multi"><field ref="ml_title" required="yes"
input_lookup_url="{$config{rel_cgipath}}/users/lookup/get_journals"
input_lookup_params="id={eprintid}&amp;dataset=eprint&amp;field=ml_title"/></component>

since I'm using a multilingual setup (so I'm using the ml_title field
instead of the title field), and my
~eprints/cgi/users/lookup/get_journals is exactly the one shown in the
wiki page.

Any suggestions are more than welcome,

thanks all in advance,

George