[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: Authors' profiles instead of depositors' profiles
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Authors' profiles instead of depositors' profiles
- From: af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Field A.N.)
- Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 13:23:40 +0000
- In-reply-to: <CAJMfKKJ00-WSRod9ZOD3sKFGQQqOyVQ=1bWpFgn5bntrTWirQA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAJMfKKKpVhBBp5twfKp=_WVQPLxhgAaS8gRq5QAVETdJXRKfBQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJMfKKJ00-WSRod9ZOD3sKFGQQqOyVQ=1bWpFgn5bntrTWirQA@mail.gmail.com>
I'm not too experienced with MePrints, but you do need to have good user records to get it to work. What exactly is it that you're trying to accomplish?
Business Relationship Manager and Community Lead
+44 (0)23 8059 8814
On 19 Nov 2015, at 13:18, Centro de Documentaci?n wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Any clue about this topic?
> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 10:49 AM, Centro de Documentaci?n
> <cendocu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a way to change (easily) how MePrints works?
>> I would like to show authors' profiles instead of depositors'
>> profiles. In many repositories all the deposits are done by few
>> eprints-editors on behalf of a large number of researchers.
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/