[EP-tech] Re: cgi/search?myfield=foobar&action=export&format=xml (or whatever the syntax...)

	EPrints searches are all controlled by cgi parameters, including exporting, so if a configured search exists, then you are able to pull out XML data from it (as long as the XML exporter is enabled).  If you send me your repository URL and an example of a search you might want to run, I'll tell you how to build the query you're after.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services