[EP-tech] Re: EPrints and RSS feeds

Hi John,

I checked the plugins, which lead me to perl_lib/EPrints/XHTML.pm as they call on subroutines in that file.

Here's an example that I pulled from an RSS feed on Goldsmiths<http://research.gold.ac.uk/cgi/exportview/goldsmiths/Banissy=3AMichael_J=2E=3A=3A/RSS/Banissy=3AMichael_J=2E=3A=3A.rss> (within the description tag for each item):

<description> Banissy, Michael J. &lt;http://research.gold.ac.uk/view/goldsmiths/Banissy=3AMichael_J=2E=3A=3A.html&gt;; Jonas, Clare and Cohen Kadosh, Roi.  2014.  Synesthesia: an introduction.    Frontiers in Psychology, 5(1414),   pp. 1-3.  ISSN 1664-1078 [Article]     </description>

I'm trying to remove the following link, which is generated because the author has other items in the same repository:

&lt;http://research.gold.ac.uk/view/goldsmiths/Banissy=3AMichael_J=2E=3A=3A.html&gt;

I'm stumped - I've tried turning off show_links and have also changed the _to_text_dump subroutine, which transforms <a> into " <href>" within the description tag.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Hercules
Developer
E: andrew.hercules at ulcc.ac.uk
W: http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We are committed to achieving a 20% cut in emissions from University buildings by 2015. Please think before you print.