[EP-tech] issue with on-behalf-of when depositing using SWORD 2

Hi

I am uploading to ePrints using a SWORD interface. I include ?on-behalf-of? in the header and passing through the ePrints username. In instances where either:

?         The depositing user does not have ?user/mediate? permission OR

?         the depositing user does not exist in the ePrints database

when I look into the Apache logs on the ePrints server I see the following:

Can't locate object method "repository" via package "EPrints::Repository" at /usr/share/eprints/perl_lib/EPrints/Apache/CRUD.pm line 1977.

Can some please advise on the issue.

Regards
Simon Cullen

Director