[EP-tech] Re: "Manage deposits" list not sorting

I've seen this issue before -- in the case I examined, it looked like the _buffer_order parameter was somehow being lost.  I managed to get it working with the following code in the Items plugin:

in the 'properties_from' function:

        #af05v 20150512 Workaround for immediate solution to lack of ordering
        my $order = $session->param('_buffer_order');
        $self->{processor}->{af05v_order} = $order;

in the perform_search function:

        my $list = $self->{session}->current_user->owned_eprints_list( %$search,
# custom_order => $search->{order}
        #af05v 20150512 Workaround for immediate solution to lack of ordering
                custom_order => $self->{processor}->{af05v_order}
        );

However, I didn't have time to figure out *why* this was happening.  Anyone have any ideas?

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services