[EP-tech] Re: Antwort: Re: IRStats2 extension

Brilliant.  Thanks Martin.  It's great to see momentum slowly building on the documentation front.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

On 10 Sep 2015, at 13:45, martin.braendle@id.uzh.ch wrote:

This is a while back, but now I have found the time to update the IRStats2 documentation on how to create Processor module that processes citation counts. Adam Field provided input to generalize my code so that any scalar value field can be processed. Thanks!

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2_Technical_Documentation

--
Dr. Martin Brändle
Zentrale Informatik

<graycol.gif>"Field A.N." ---08/01/2015 16:25:17---Hi Martin  I'd be happy to take a look at your code with a view to including it in the documentation

I'd be happy to take a look at your code with a view to including it in the documentation.

Best Wishes

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

http://www.id.uzh.ch

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/IRStats_2 ) .  Perhaps you could add a section (or a new page) about the process of creating a processor.  files.eprints.org is probably the best place to upload the binary itself, unless you can wrap it into a bazaar package and upload it to the bazaar.

http://www.zora.uzh.ch/cgi/stats/report/citations

http://www.id.uzh.ch

http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
http://wiki.eprints.org/