[EP-tech] New Training Video

Hi

I have just posted a new training video at https://youtu.be/dSqLTbuwdXM -- it's an overview of the deposit and editorial process (a walkthrough aimed at users rather than administrators or coders).

Unfortunately, due to some systems problems at the University, the EPrints wiki is currently down, and in five minutes' time, I'll be on Annual Leave until September 1st.  I wonder if someone would be so kind as to create a wiki page for it once the wiki is back up, using the existing training videos pages (linked to from the front page of the wiki) as a template.

Many Thanks

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services