[EP-tech] Re: EPrints hack day - 10th September 2015, Southampton UK

I'm really excited about this.  John and I have been chatting about this for a couple of days, and I'd like to hammer home the point that all experience levels are welcome.  As long as you consider yourself to be an EPrints developer (even if it's your first day on the job), you will get value from this day, and EPrints will be better for you having attended.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.