[EP-tech] date input style

Hi All,

Currently running 3.3.10

I am trying to get a date field to display as a datepicker (rather than the multiple text boxes) as mentioned in the documentation (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Date_field)

Input_style

"long"            Render labeled text entry boxes for year, month and day.

"short"          Render a single text entry box with a _javascript_ date picker.

But I am getting an error when I try to add the new field into the structure…

Field 'eprint.existencedates_dateTo' has invalid parameter:        input_style => short

Is it possible to do this? Or am I misreading the doco?

Thanks

Matt

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )