[EP-tech] Re: Fix Mobile Usability Issues

Hi Yuri,

you may have already done a fair bit of work on your look and feel, but one route to a general solution for responsiveness is the bootstrap plugin: https://github.com/eprintsug/bootstrap

Cheers,

Rory

Rory McNicholl
Lead developer
Digital Archives & Research Technologies
University of London Computer Centre
Senate House
Malet Street
London
WC1E 7HU

t: +44 (0)20 7863 1344
e: rory.mcnicholl@london.ac.uk
w: http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales.