[EP-tech] Re: Fix Mobile Usability Issues

Do you have a local web developer who can take a look at this.  There's no reason it can't be made more mobile-friendly.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services

I am currently not working in the UK.  Due to timezone differences (GMT -9) email responses may take longer.