[EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3.3.13 Generate_Views Error

Hi Greg

	I have seen this from a few people and also experienced it myself.  I did some debugging, but couldn't find the problem.  I've forwarded it to the technical team to take a look at it.  It's a perl warning (rather than an error), but as you say, it would be better if it didn't appear.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services