[EP-tech] Re: Rendering a metafield - use different format in Listing and Abstract page

I've solved this problem by using a virtual field with a custom renderer.  The virtual field's render method reads the value from the actual field you're interested in and renders it differently.  The problem with virtual fields is that I think they're hard to test for in epxml (and possibly also with is_set).

You can see an example from the tweepository package here:

	https://github.com/gobfrey/tweepository/blob/master/cfg/cfg.d/z_tweepository_libs.pl#L314 <https://github.com/gobfrey/tweepository/blob/master/cfg/cfg.d/z_tweepository_libs.pl#L314> (field definition)
	https://github.com/gobfrey/tweepository/blob/master/cfg/cfg.d/z_tweepository_libs.pl#L1710 <https://github.com/gobfrey/tweepository/blob/master/cfg/cfg.d/z_tweepository_libs.pl#L1710> (render method)

--
Adam Field