[EP-tech] Shelves documentation (in response to Re: Collections package)

Hi all,

I installed shelves to manage collections , but I can't find a way of populating them (I am allowed to create shelves and manage them, but not their content). I tried to see if there's an export option for shelves (on searches) but found nothing. Looking for documentation I found this: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-URxkuty755o/VXRsX4adBeI/AAAAAAACioE/YmS8cUvhFP8/w426-h588/mpam.jpg which is ~2 years old, where somebody else is having the same problems as me, and nobody gives an answer...

I also read Adam's thread on google+ asking if somebody could write documentation for Shelves (about a year ago, here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/eprints-uk-user-group/MNJP3CZsZuY), so I'm thinking it might not work.

I am also trying to infer its usage by inspecting its file locations, but I'm not that well acquainted with EPrints yet so as to yield a fruitful result.

Any help or alternative is kindly welcome,

thanks all in advance.

George

PS. My EPrints version is 3.3.14

--