[EP-tech] Re: Eprints like a harvester?

On 08/06/15 21:33, Edwin Gamez wrote:
> How can i use Eprints like a harvester?

Find out what the API of the target gives back, write an importer to
handle that, and then run a regular cron-job to get the latest records
from the target, and import them using your new importer

(that's basically what we do with the Router.... except we get the data
fed to us via SWORD or FTP - we have written importers that translate
the metadata sent to us into the fields we use in our EPrints)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.